Fall 2020 Market Tour October 16 – 20, 2020
High Point Market has been potsponed and shortened. With the decision not to offer any programming, we are moving forward to build the best Fall 2020 Market Experience ever!
Deb Barrett and Jackie Von Tobel- that’s us- are thrilled to announce our VIP High Point Market Experience to Fall Market, October 16 -20, 2020* in cooperation with High Point Market Authority. We listened to our guests and we’ve reimagined our signature tour. We kept the core elements and reinvented others; making the tour more accessible, affordable and awesome!
Mastering Market starts with preparation; so we’ll guide you through it prior to Market with weekly newsletters, podcasts, and webinars. You’ll hit the ground running on Friday, October 16th with our kick off meetup where you’ll meet the other guests, get your daily itineraries and get sneak peek of what to expect as well as the “must sees and dos”. Each day we’ll host an agenda choked full of showroom visits, private receptions, workshops, meet and greets, product launches, education and socializing. We’ll be there to host our red carpet itinerary. Plus, each day is bookended with an exclusive group event. We’ll top off our stay with a Farewell event hosted by HPMKT and yours truly.
Pack your bags and get ready join us, Deb Barrett and Jackie Von Tobel, for a week full of inspiration, information and insights on the #HPMKT VIP Experience in partnership with High Point Market Authority.
We’re taking applications for Fall 2020 Market Tour
Our new and improved VIP Experience features:
- Pre-Market prep through weekly newsletters, webinars and live tutorials
- Market KickOff- Meet the other guests, get your daily itineraries and a sneak peek of what to expect as well as the “must sees and dos”.
- Daily agenda choked full of showroom visits, private receptions, workshops, meet and greets, product launches, education and socializing. You’ll navigate our red carpet itinerary hosted by Deb and Jackie
- Daily bookended exclusive group events.
- Farewell event hosted by HPMKT and yours truly.
- Meetups with peers- this is the best thing about the VIP Experience- networking, mentoring and comradely.
- The best part… it’s all COMPLIMENTARY! We’ll do all the heavy lifting- from planning, organizing, to scheduling and guiding – You just need to book your flight and hotel.
Five Great Reasons to Register for the VIP Market Experience:
High Point Market- This is the most exciting home furnishings event on the continent! We’ll show you the ins-and-outs, and give you VIP access to exclusive destinations where most first-time attendees simply can’t get in.
Design Inspiration-What can we say, for one week in April, High Point Market is the center of the design universe – and you can be at the center of it all.
VIP Access-It’s one thing to walk through all the amazing showrooms. It’s another to meet the people behind the brands, get the backstory, understand the vision, and gain the knowledge and skills to sell and design interiors – and that’s what Deb and Jackie deliver.
We’re your Personal Concierge- Deb and Jackie do all the heavy lifting. You just concentrate on enjoying the show and having a great time.
The best part… it’s all COMPLIMENTARY! You just need to book your flight and hotel.
Let the Pros Show You the Very Best of Market
Our curated excursions are not your average cookie cutter tours. We’ll have discussions, presentations, private dinners, creative collaborations, demos and more… your options will be endless. One thing is certain, if you want one stop shopping to maximize your time and travel dollars this is the tour for you.
The best way to see High Point Market is through a designer’s eye- YOURS! We have crafted what we think is a perfect blend of group time and alone time. We’ll be filling out your market “dance card” as we get closer to Market, giving you exclusive access to design destinations and events that you normally might not be able to take advantage of on your own.
We have THE BEST tour guides…
Our new tour format does not include accommodations BUT…. we’ve partnered with the #HPMKT Concierge and we’re giving you a head start in planning for #HPMKT Fall 2020 VIP Experience. We have partnered with HPMKT Concierge and are offering you early bird access to Market room blocks in three budget ranges. From the four star Kimpton, 3 star Sheraton Greensboro and a budget friendly option in Greensboro.
We are excited to share an extraordinary week of events with you. Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll be seeing and doing:
- A pre-market, informational webinar to get you ready to go
- Weekly newsletters
- Airport transfers to and from (Airfare not included)
- Design destinations and insider access to showrooms and ateliers across High Point
- Daily educational event schedule
- Private luncheons and receptions
- Access to the industry’s mover and shakers
- Countless social and networking opportunities, VIP party invitations, concerts and more
- PR and Press opportunities
- Master and Maneuvering Market Meet up
- Farewell Focus event
- VIP welcome package and market survival kit
- Surprise giveaways
Tour Package – FREE
Got questions? Want to get on our waiting list? Contact us below.
Tour does NOT include:
- Airfare from home city to Greensboro/ Charlotte/ Raleigh Durham round trip
- Hotel accomodations
- Any meals except as noted
- Any admissions or fees except as noted
- Additional transportation fees outside of those listed above
- Optional activities, entries & transportation is on you.
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for hotel staff, taxis, etc.
- All items of a personal nature, such as telephone calls, laundry, pay TV, hotel mini-bars, etc
- All private excursions not specified in the itinerary
- Public transport, taxi, local bus, rail or flights not specified in the itinerary
- Wine, liquor, soft drinks
- Any other items not specifically mentioned as included above and listed here.
Cancellations – Trip cancellation insurance is strongly advised; medical insurance is required.
Airfare- Air transportation to and from High Point area (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh Durham) is the responsibility of the participant. You will need to be in High Point from Friday, October 16, 2020 at 12 PM, through midday Tuesday, October 20, 2020. Please arrange your flights accordingly. Transportation to and from Greensboro/ Charlotte/ Raleigh Durham Airports is NOT included. We will provide information on transfers from the airport to our hotel 10 days BEFORE tour departure.
Entrance Fees, Tickets, Group Meals- Admission to all venues, instruction sessions, tours and meals listed above is included. All other meals are the responsibility of the individual.
Not Included in the Tour Price- Personal and/or baggage insurance, excess baggage, meals, tours and entrance fees not specified in the itinerary, all items of a personal nature such as laundry, cleaning, telephone, and beverages. Wine, liquor, soft drinks, tips to porters, drivers and local guides, and any other items not specifically mentioned as included above and listed here.
Deb Barrett, Jackie Von Tobel and their agents in regard to travel, assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned, either by reason of defect in any vehicle, or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour. They can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, terrorist action, quarantine or other causes. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the participant as tour rates provide for arrangements only for the times stated. The right is reserved to substitute a hotel of similar quality. The right is reserved to make minor changes in the itinerary, and the right is reserved to cancel the tour prior to departure, in which case a full refund will constitute full settlement to the passenger. No refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour. Jackie Von Tobel and Deb Barrett will be in regular contact with tour participants before we go to High Point; a full range of pre-trip information will be provided.