Thinking about going to High Point but don’t know where to start?
Soft Design Lab ‘s Deb Barrett and Jackie Von Tobel are again producing The VIP High Point Market Experience (#HPMKT) in cooperation with High Point Market Authority Spring Market. Join us from April 21 – 26, 2017* for the most exciting home furnishings trade show in North America.
Hear what other interior designers are saying about the VIP Experience…
This is the only way to visit the most exciting home furnishings trade show in North America. The tour is limited to 20 attendees with places reserved on a first come, first serve basis. We will take care of all of the planning, so you can concentrate on the show, buying and having a great time.
Tour Package $1725
Tour Package Value $1725
Early Bird Special $1569
Offer ends March 1, 2017
Our tour hotel is the Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons, a 28-story tower hotel in Greensboro, North Carolina and adjacent to Four Seasons Town Centre, with 1.3 million square feet of shops and restaurants. The Sheraton is super convenient to Market with its own dedicated shuttle to and from Market. Your non-smoking room features a large work area; double beds and complimentary wireless internet access.
The hotel has three restaurants (and Room Service) to enjoy everything from delicious steaks, grilled salmon to pizzas and deli sandwiches. Catch a morning coffee before we’re off to #HPMKT at Café Expresso or relax at the end of the day in one of our three lobby bars. The hotel offers a 24 hour front desk and concierge. As a guest you also have access to the fitness center and swimming pool. There is even a UPS store to ship your Market finds back home.
We are excited to share an extraordinary week of events with you which will include:
- A pre-market, informational webinar to get you ready to go
- Five (5) nights accommodations at Sheraton Four Seasons Greensboro, NC; double- occupancy
- Dedicated Van to Market each day
- Airport transfers to and from (Airfare not included)
- Daily transportation between showrooms and manufacturers.
- Private welcome dinner and trend presentation at the exclusive, members only, String and Splinter Club courtesy of the High Point Visitors Authority
- Design destinations and insider access to showrooms and ateliers across High Point
- Daily educational event schedule
- Private luncheons
- Access to the industry’s mover and shakers
- Countless social and networking opportunities, VIP party invitations, concerts and more
- PR and Press opportunities
- Farewell Dinner at Green Valley Grill
- VIP welcome package and market survival kit
Our curated excursions are not your average cookie cutter tours. We’ll have discussions, presentations, private dinners, creative collaborations, demos and more… your options will be endless. One thing is certain, if you want one stop shopping to maximize your time and travel dollars this is the tour for you.
The best way to see High Point Market is through a designer’s eye- YOURS! We have crafted what we think is a perfect blend of group time and alone time. We’ll be filling out your market “dance card” as we get closer to Market, giving you exclusive access to design destinations and events that you normally might not be able to take advantage of on your own.
The #HPMKT itinerary is subject to change as events are announced.
If you have never been to High Point Market (#HPMKT), have not attended the past 3 Markets or had a bad market experience, you are qualified to join our exclusive VIP #HPMKT Tour. Download our Registration Form with all the info and policies. Read the terms and conditions. Fill out the form and send it in along with your deposit. Once we receive the deposit, we’ll send you a Welcome Letter and instructions to sign up for our Facebook closed group. Six weeks before we leave for Market we’ll be sending you weekly emails with updates to the itinerary, details and invites as well as our PR and Press requests.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
Tour Package $1725 per person
Got questions? Contact us below.
* High Point Spring Market Dates: April 22 – 26, 2017
THE FINE PRINT
The package price is based on double occupancy.
E mail us for supplemental single room up-charges
Tour does NOT include:
- Airfare from home city to Greensboro/ Charlotte/ Raleigh Durham round trip
- Any meals except as noted
- Any admissions or fees except as noted
- Additional transportation fees outside of those listed above
- Optional activities, entries & transportation is on you.
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for hotel staff, taxis, etc.
- All items of a personal nature, such as telephone calls, laundry, pay TV, hotel mini-bars, etc
- All private excursions not specified in the itinerary
- Public transport, taxi, local bus, rail or flights not specified in the itinerary
- Wine, liquor, soft drinks
- Any other items not specifically mentioned as included above and listed here.
TOTAL PRICE $1725.00
After Your Register
Once we receive the deposit we’ll send you a Welcome Letter and instructions to sign up for our Facebook closed group. Eight weeks before we leave for Market we’ll be sending you weekly emails with updates to the itinerary, details and invites as well as our PR and Press requests.
Your deposit is non-refundable. Cancellation within 60 days or less to date of departure will result in forfeiture of the 50% of the cost of the tour. Cancellation within 30 days or less to date of departure will result in forfeiture of the entire cost of the tour. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly advised; medical insurance is required.
Air transportation to and from High Point area ( Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh Durham) is the responsibility of the participant. Please note that sometimes travel to Greensboro requires a stop/ layover in Charlotte or Raleigh making it easier and more cost effective to fly direct to Charlotte or Raleigh. Charlotte is the shorter trip to Hotel. You will need to be in High Point from Friday, October 21st at 12 PM to Wednesday, October 26, 2016. Please arrange your flights accordingly. Transportation to and from Greensboro/ Charlotte/ Raleigh Durham Airports is included. We will provide information on transfers from the airport to our hotel 10 days BEFORE tour departure.
Terms and Conditions
Deb Barrett, and her agents in regard to travel, assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned, either by reason of defect in any vehicle, or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tour. They can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, terrorist action, quarantine or other causes. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the participant as tour rates provide for arrangements only for the times stated. The right is reserved to substitute a hotel of similar quality. The right is reserved to make minor changes in the itinerary, and the right is reserved to cancel the tour prior to departure, in which case a full refund will constitute full settlement to the passenger. No refund will be made for any unused portion of the tour.
Jackie Von Tobel and Deb Barrett will be in regular contact with tour participants before we go to High Point; a full range of pre-trip information will be provided. You may email your registration form and payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them to: Deb Barrett, P.O. Box 169. Kaneville, IL 60144