Join Soft Design Lab for the #LVMKT Red Carpet Tour in cooperation with International Market Centers, JANUARY 27-30, 2018 If you are a qualified designer or buyer and have never been to #LVMKT or have not attended in the past few markets we want you to join us for a complimentary, all-inclusive, 3 night – 4 day, #LVMKT Experience. The tour is available on a first come, first serve basis to qualified and vetted attendees.
Receive the star treatment while enjoying VIP access to major manufacturers tailored to your individual needs. As your design concierge, we will take care of all of the planning, so you can concentrate on the show, buying and having a great time! After all it’s Vegas!
We are excited to share an extraordinary lineup of events with you which will include:
- A pre-market, informational webinar to get you ready to go
- Three (3) nights accommodations; double-occupancy . Super-convenient hotel on the strip and on #LVMKT bus routes. ( We assign roommates *Private rooms are available for an upcharge).
- Daily transportation to/ from Market and between showrooms and manufacturers.
- Exclusive private welcome reception and dinner.
- #LVMKT Experience design destinations and insider access to showrooms
- Private VIP showroom tours, meals and entertainment
- Daily educational event schedule
- Countless social and networking opportunities
- VIP welcome package and market survival kit
- Concierge market planning service to make the most of market
Our tours are designed to take you from a market newbie to a seasoned pro in a few days. Prior to market we start you off with some great advice and tips for mastering market that we have developed over the hundreds of markets we have attended.
We assist you in finding the right sources and vendors for your business. You will visit our line up of handpicked, designer friendly vendors, for private showroom tours, meals, parties, etc. When you tour showrooms with our group you meet the owners of the companies and have immediate access to opening accounts if you qualify. Doing this on your own as a first-time attendee can be intimidating and sometimes difficult. We try to pave that road for you if possible.
But what we are most proud of is the power of networking with the rest of the group that our tour fosters. Each tour inevitably turns into a micro-incubator of design ideas, business strategies, and client management techniques between our attendees.